Select the state where the college you are searching for is located. We will search our database to find all colleges located in the state you selected. You may also use the other search fields (name and/or city) to narrow down your search results.

If FAFSA on the Web does not find the college that you are searching for, view available Help options for assistance.

Note: Foreign schools may not be able to receive your Student Aid Report (SAR) electronically. Check with all foreign schools listed on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to see if they will need a copy of your SAR.