Which FAFSA do I need to fill out?


If you will be attending college between July 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015, you should file a 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

If you are attending college between July 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014, you should file a 2013-2014 FAFSA.

If you plan to attend summer classes, you should contact your college’s financial aid office to determine which application they accept for summer sessions.

Help Print

Close Help