Health profession students


Health profession students must provide parents’ information on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Although your parents’ information is required on your application, your parents’ signature is not required.

If you do not know whether your course of study is a health profession program, contact the financial aid office at your college.

Help Print

Close Help