This message is displaying for one of the following reasons:
- You saved the application less than 45 minutes ago. You must wait 45 minutes before you can retrieve the application.
- More than 45 days have passed since you saved the application. Saved applications are removed from our database after 45 days.
- You selected a different year or type of application from what you saved.
- You entered the student’s Social Security Number, last name, first name, or date of birth incorrectly to retrieve the application.
- You entered the Transaction Password incorrectly.
If more than 45 days have passed since you saved the application without submitting it and receiving a confirmation, you must start a new application. Applications older than 45 days cannot be restored.
If it has been less than 45 days, click Try Again and re-enter the student's Social Security Number, last name, first name, and date of birth, as well as the Transaction Password. Also, try different school years and application types until you find the saved application. Keep trying different combinations.
If you have entered everything else correctly but have forgotten or don’t know the Transaction Password that was used to save the application, you must start a new application.