This screen shows all loans for which the student is currently reported to be in default.
- Loan Type is the type of loan. Examples include FFEL Consolidation, NDSL, Federal Perkins, and Direct Stafford Subsidized.
- Net Loan Amount is the sum of the principal plus the accumulated interest.
- Loan Begin Date is the first day of the period that the loan was intended to cover.
- Loan End Date is the last day of the period that the loan was intended to cover.
- Grade Level is the student's grade level in college when the loan was issued.
- Status Code is a two-character field defining the status of the loan. Examples include RP (Repayment), PF (Paid in full), DU (Defaulted- unresolved), and FB (forbearance).
- Outstanding Balance is the amount of the loan that has not been repaid.