When FAFSA or correction data is submitted, it is retrieved, processed, and stored by Federal Student Aid. You can check the status of the information by following the steps below.
To check the status of the application or correction:
- From the FAA Access Main Menu, select Student Inquiry,
- Enter the TG# for your Destination Point,
- Enter your six-character Federal School Code,
- Select the school year of the student’s application information,
- Select Next,
- Enter the student’s Social Security Number, last name, first name, date of birth, and cycle year on the Student Data Access page,
- Select Submit,
- Select the transaction you want to view (you may also switch from one cycle year to the other if the student has processed records for both years).
Any processed applications or corrections will appear in the transaction list. Any applications or corrections that have been recently submitted but not yet processed can be viewed by clicking View the Status.