Yes. FAFSA on the Web allows you to correct your processed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), regardless of the type of application you filed. Use your FSA ID to log in to FAFSA on the Web to make a correction.

If you do not already have an FSA ID, you can create an FSA ID.