What were your total tax-deferred pension payments?


This is question 45a on the paper FAFSA.

Enter the total amount you paid to your (and, if you are married, your spouse’s) tax-deferred pension and retirement savings plans (paid directly or withheld from your earnings). These amounts are reported on the W-2 form in boxes 12a through 12d, codes D, E, F, G, H, and S. Don’t include amounts reported in code DD (employer contributions toward employee health benefits).

Round to the nearest dollar and do not include commas or decimal points.

Help Print

Close Help