How much taxable grant or scholarship aid did you report to the IRS as income?


This is question 44d on the paper FAFSA.

Enter the amount of any college grant and scholarship aid that you (or if married, your spouse) reported as income to the IRS for 2016 (See IRS Publication 970 “Tax Benefits for Education”).

Types of college grants and scholarships, that may have been reported to the IRS include:

Round to the nearest dollar and do not include commas or decimal points.

Do not report here any items included elsewhere in the Student’s Additional Financial Information fields.

If you filed:

IRS Form AGI is on line
1040 37
1040A 21
1040EZ 4

Help Print

Close Help